Wednesday 27 July 2011

RSR

More from my archive of pointless nonsense.



Red Squirrel Rap (Unfinished due to the poet being mugged)

I’m a Red Squirrel with an AK
Going down, down to Mr Greys Dray
I ain’t taking no bullshit,
Ain’t turnin’ tail like a rabbit.
You seem to be in the ascendan-cy
Sayin this shit’s evoloution-ry
Try evolvin’ out a bullet
I Got a finger, got a trigger an I’ll pull it.

Take it Red Squirrel Pikey d.

Yeeeeeeaaaah mammal.
Yo ass is grass and those nuts is mine ‘n,
Trap your mind in my lyrical timin’
My magical rhymin’
My all freestylin’
It’s all sublime an’

ALL THE LADIES LIKE A BUSHY TAIL.
ALL THE LADIES IN THE HOUSE LIKE A BUSHY TAIL
ALL THE LADIES LIKE A BUSHY TAIL.
IF YOU LIKE A BUSHY TAIL SAY WHOOOAAH
WHOOOAH
LADIES LIKE A BUSHY TAIL SAY WHOOOAAHH.
WHOOOHAAAA.

{SOUND OF GUNFIRE} End.

No comments:

Post a Comment