Monday 20 July 2015

Favourite Things.

Do you want some movie deaths set to 'Favourite Things' from 'The Sound of Music'?

Who wouldn't? (Now updated with contributions from friends.)

Favourite Deaths.

Tears in the Raindrops as Rutger's switched off,
Nommed by a shark, bring up blood with a cough,
Poor Gwyneth Paltrow is only a head,
these are a few of my favourite deaths.

Hans Gruber falling from Nakatomi's Top,
Chestbursting John Hurt and out the airlock.
Freddy gets poor Johnny Depp in his bed.
these are a few of my favourite deaths.

Bambi's mum bleeds out Mufasa stampeeded,
Charlie don't surf but napalm's still needed
An overweight metaphor, Kurtz takes his last breath,
these are a few of my favourite deaths.

When the knife cuts, when the gun shoots,
when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember Scanner's exploding head,
and then I don't feel so bad.

Lynchian pimp tries to headbutt a table,
Church spire aims to make body more stable,
Fire extinguisher makes such a mess,
these are a few of my favourite deaths (Plushy)

Fall on a handgrenade, go out a hero
Execute vampires in death by stereo
Howie in Wicker Man, pour on the meths
These are a few of my favourite deaths (Sarah)

Trapped under ice whilst playing ice hockey
Bisected on a bridge by a headless jockey
Pushed off a raft, Leo takes his last breaths
These are a few of my favourite deaths. (Richard Buffet)

Sliced like an egg by a criss cross red laser.
That guy in the omen in need of a glazer
William Foster’s passing left me bereft
but these are a few of my favourite deaths. (Richard Buffet)

Quadruple amputee knight won't stop fighting
Opera Ghost sabotages the lighting
Victims name murderers with their last breaths
Just a few more of my favourite deaths (Sarah)

No comments:

Post a Comment